Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Celebrating


Today my middle child turns 15, although this isn't the card I made for him, it is one I debated about using.  His is baseball themed - all baseball all the time for that boy!  

As we get close to starting another Sale-a-bration season with Stampin' Up!, I thought I would use one of my favorites from last year's Sale-a-bration - Epic Celebrations.  The guitar image that is stamped on Wood Textures designer series paper is from that stamp set...


It is paired with Sheet Music (background stamp) and Gallery Grunge and I have added some Tropical escape designer series paper as well.  A stitched shapes framelit in Blackberry Bliss, some candy dots and a retired sentiment finish it off.


Supplies:
Gallery Grunge, Sheet Music, Epic Celebrations
Early Espresso, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green ink
Whisper White, Pacific Point, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Tropical escape dsp
Stitched shapes framelits
Wood textures dsp
candy dots
Everyday label punch

Gallery Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Gallery Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set 146538
Price: $20.00
Create a gallery-worthy piece using the fascinating and versatile textures of this stamp set.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 4 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): d, e, h


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!