Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Forever and Always


Happy New Year!  
I pulled out a thinlit set that I haven't used for quite awhile when I put together this card.  It is called Detailed floral thinlits and I used some Gold foil paper with it.


For the background, I used some Frosted floral specialty paper, I just love the shimmer on the paper and the color combinations as well.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bity Greetings set and is stamped on a die cut from the Stitched label framelits.


Supplies:
Itty Bitty greetings
Gray Granite ink
Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede ,Whisper White card stock
Gold foil sheets
Frosted floral specialty paper
Detailed floral thinlits
Stitched shapes framelits


Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies
Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies 141482
Price: $29.00
Create die-cut floral designs and edges with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.

Because of the intricate design of this die, you'll get best results if you use it with the Precision Base Plate.

* 3 dies
* Largest image: 3" x 3-7/8" (7.6 x 9.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot and Precision Base Plate
Itty Bitty Greetings Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Greetings Clear-Mount Stamp Set 146667
Price: $36.00
Sentiments for every occasion. Simply a must have.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 32 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): g


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!