Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Classic


I have been pulling out the Geared Up Garage bundle quite a bit lately to keep a bunch of masculine cards in my stash.  I like to mix up the patterns from the Classic Garage designer series paper when I put these cards together as well and usually use at least two of the patterns.  


I stamped and colored in my car using Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and then die cut it using the Garage Gears thinlits.  There is a Basic Black 2 1/2" circle behind the car which is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Supplies:
Geared up Garage
Memento Black, Basic Gray ink
Basic Black, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
Stampin' Blends
Classic Garage dsp
Garage Gears thinlits
2 1/2" circle punch
Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle
Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle 150610
Price: $48.50
This isn't just for Father's Day. It's for all classic car lovers in your life!

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

GEARED UP GARAGE CLING STAMP SET
* 10 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, e, i

GARAGE GEARS THINLITS DIES
* 14 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8" x 2-1/2" (9.8 x 6.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Classic Garage 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Classic Garage 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 148482
Price: $11.00
Cog wheels and oil cans and screwnuts and pliers,
Screwdrivers, road maps, street signs, and fins,
These are a car lover's favorite things!

* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla, Whisper White


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!