Friday, January 25, 2019

Jump for Joy


There are some really cute baby stamp sets in the Idea Book and Catalog as well as in the Occasions catalog and it is fun to have a few different options when I am in need of some baby cards!  


For this one, I chose the Sweet Baby stamp set which you can purchase in a bundle with the framelits that match or by itself.  I colored the image in with Stampin' Blends and used the retired Deco Label framelits to cut out the image.  There is a piece of Pool Party card stock that was embossed with the Tin Tile folder behind the framelit die cut to break up the Very Vanilla color on the rest of the card.  


Supplies:
Sweet Baby
Memento Black, Basic Gray ink
Stampin' Blends
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Tin Tile folder
Deco Label framelits


Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Bundle
Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Bundle 148345
Price: $46.75
Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Create the sweetest cards with this adorable stamp set.
* Quantity: 16 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g, h

Bouncing Baby Framelits Dies
Create die-cut bouncing babies in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 2-3/4" x 2-11/16" (7 x 5.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!