Monday, January 28, 2019

Butterfly Sympathy


There are so many beautiful patterns in the Botanical Butterfly designer series paper collection - which is an item you can earn FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration - and I have used on of the patterns on this simple sympathy card.


I chose a card base of Sea Foam Green and die cut a butterfly using the Butterfly thinlits (retired).  There is a strip of Balmy Blue card stock over the top of the designer series paper to break up the pattern a bit and I chose to use the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set for my sentiment.  The sentiment is punched out with the classic label punch and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Supplies:
Itty Bitty Greetings
Basic Black ink
Basic Black, Sea Foam Green, Balmy Blue, Whisper White card stock
Botanical Butterfly dsp (SAB 2019)
Butterfly thinlits (retired)
classic label punch
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper 149622
Price: $0.00
Bountiful butterflies in beautiful colors. Includes black-and-white imagery so you can add your own color or embellishments.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!