Monday, January 7, 2019

All Geared Up


There are several great stamp set in the Occasions catalog that work well for masculine cards, the set I chose to use today is called Geared up Garage and coordinates with the Garage Gears thinlits and Classic Garage designer series paper.


I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the car and the Tailored Tag punch to cut out my sentiment.  After I punched the Gray Granite piece, I cut off part of the bottom to make the punched out piece look a little different.

There are some splotch images stamped on the card base using Basic Gray ink and I used three of the patterns of the designer series paper as well.


Supplies:
Geared up Garage
Memento Black, Gray Granite, Basic Gray ink
Stampin' Blends
Basic Gray, Whisper White, Gray Granite card stock
Classic Garage dsp
Tailored Tag punch
Garage Gears thinlits



Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set 148590
Price: $21.00
This isn't just a Father's Day set. It's for all classic car lovers in your life.

Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h
Garage Gears Thinlits Dies 148521
Price: $33.00
Create die-cut cars and car-related things in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot. Gear dies include embossing details.

Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 14 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8" x 2-1/2" (9.8 x 6.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!