Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January Paper Pumpkin Alternatives


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit contained 24 cute little pillow pouches and lots of extra supplies (as always) so after my daughter put together treat pouches for her classmates, I made a couple cards using some of the pieces and the stamps.


For the first one, I added some Whisper White card stock, Smoky Slate card stock that was embossed with the Dot to Dot impressions folder and a piece of Tropical Escape designer series paper.  I also added some white baker's twine that was leftover from a different kit.


For the second card, I added Whisper White card stock and used both Melon Mambo and Pool Party ink for some background stamping.  


These kits are always fun to put together and I always enjoy making alternative things with them as well.  You can sign up for yours right here!

Supplies:
January 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit
Whisper White, Smoky Slate card stock
Tropical Escape dsp
bakers twine
Pool Party, Melon Mambo ink


1 comment:

mary noble said...

Really like your cute paper pumpkin alternatives with the blue color!
TFS

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!