Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Colored White Velvet


Before I get to the project I am sharing with you today...Don't miss out on the Online Extravaganza sale starting on Friday!  The first two days are dedicated to Paper and Embellishments - the second two are focused on stamps and kits and the final two are all about inks and tools!  Check out my website starting Friday to see all the great deals!





By the time I had been able to sit down and play with the White velvet paper that was a limited time product this month, it had already gone out of stock!  

On this card, I swiped my Bermuda Bay ink pad over the top of the velvet paper several times and then stamped some circles with Fresh Fig ink.  (Note of caution - if you have this paper and try stamping on it, it will take awhile to dry...)


I colored in the pitcher and flowers with my Stampin' Blends and then used the paper snips to cut it out before popping it up over a white doily.


Supplies:
Country Home, Swirly Frames
Memento Black, Fresh Fig ink
Stampin' Blends
Bermuda Bay ink pad
White velvet paper
Fresh Fig, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock
Everyday label punch
White doily

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!