Monday, November 12, 2018

Divine


This card came about because I found I had not used a wine bottle image I had stamped, colored and cut out when working on a bunch of cards at some point in the past.  I must have made too many and forgot all about it...


So since my stamping and coloring was done, I just needed to pick my layout and colors - I chose to add lots of layers including some Joyous Noel specialty paper, Fresh Fig card stock and an embossed piece of Black foil sheets.  


In addition, I added a pearlized doily that has a piece of Whisper White card stock behind it to keep the black from showing through.  Then I completed the card with the wine bottle and some baker's twine from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.

Supplies:
Half Full
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Joyous Noel specialty paper
Fresh Fig, Whisper White card stock
Black foil paper
baker's twine
pearlized doily
Tin Tile folder
Half Full Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Half Full Clear-Mount Stamp Set 144999
Price: $22.00
Tired of presenting wine bottles in bland bags? Thanks to Million Sales Achiever Linda Bauwin you can now create fun tags and wrappings with this jolly set.

Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g, h


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!