Friday, March 29, 2019

Celebrate


This card was one that I put together for a card exchange using the Hello cupcake stamp set and coordinating Call me cupcake framelits.


In the background I have an embossed piece of Lovely Lipstick foil and a die cut from the Stitched Seasons framelits as well.


Supplies:
Hello Cupcake (SAB 2019)
Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Lovely Lipstick foil sheets SAB 2019)
Country floral dynamic impressions folder (SAB 2019)
Call me cupcake framelits
Stitched season framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!