Monday, March 11, 2019

Painted Sympathy


The patterns in the Painted Seasons designer series paper set use a lot of different colors (Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist,
Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White) and I have chosen a couple of those colors to coordinate with the card stock and ink on this sympathy card.


I used the retired Tasteful Trim die to cut some Pool Party card stock for an accent piece behind my sentiment and used Neutral card stock colors for the rest of the card.  The ink color is Call Me Clover and my sentiment is from the retired set called Heartfelt Sympathy.


Supplies:
Heartfelt Sympathy, Painted Seasons (SAB 2019)
Call Me Clover, Petal Pink ink
Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso card stock
Tasteful Trim die (retired)

UNSET
Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper 149574
Price: $0.00

PAINTED SEASONS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* Hand-painted imagery for each season
* 12 sheets: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist,
Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!