Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Cute and Cuddly


There has been a need for a lot of baby cards lately which is awesome.  I put together a few different ones intended for baby showers - this one uses the Sweet Baby Bundle that includes the Sweet Baby stamp set and Bouncing Baby thinlits.


I used a couple different collections of designer series paper on the card as well - Gingham Gala for the onesie and Share What You Love for the background which is die cut using the Rectangle Stitched framelits.


The bottom sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings set and I also added a few Twinkle adhesive backed sequins for accents.

Supplies:
Itty Bitty Greetings, Sweet Baby
Memento Black, Daffodil Delight ink
Crumb Cake card stock
Gingham Gala dsp
Share What You Love dsp
2 1/2" circle punch
Twinkle adhesive backed sequins
Rectangle Stitched framelits
Bouncing Baby thinlits

Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Bundle
Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Bundle 148345
Price: $46.75
Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Create the sweetest cards with this adorable stamp set.
* Quantity: 16 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g, h

Bouncing Baby Framelits Dies
Create die-cut bouncing babies in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 2-3/4" x 2-11/16" (7 x 5.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!