Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March Stamp Club Projects


It is time for the monthly stamp club projects again!  I used several of the second release Sale-a-bration items for these projects along with a few other items...


The layout features the Painted Seasons designer series paper (SAB 2019) and I have used a retired die for the big shot as well as circle and starburst punches.


The first card showcases the All Adorned stamp set (SA B 2019) and a sentiment from the Needle and Thread set.


Lastly, I used the Piece of Cake stamp set and builder punch, Beauty Abounds stamp set and some Broadway Bound specialty paper for our last card.  The Balmy Blue layer was die cut with the Rectangle Stitched thinlits.


You can always join us for our monthly club or virtual stamp clubs!  Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!