Friday, November 27, 2020

Just a Card


Today I have some cards to share with you that are made with some products that will be in the mini catalog beginning in January.  The designer series paper and punch also will coordinate with a stamp set and some fun embellishments but for these cards, i used a different stamp set for the sentiment.


The designer series paper is called Dandy Garden and it is a 6" x 6" paper stack with lots of fun and colorful prints.  I chose to use a few of them on these cards and the dragonflies are also punched out right from the designer series paper.


The punch will cut two dragonflies, one this size and a much smaller one.


The sentiment is from a stamp called Many Messages and the cool thing about it is that it is a large stamp with lots and lots of sentiments. The coordinating die cuts the entire thing out at once and you have almost 20 sentiments ready to go just like that!


Supplies:
Many Messages
Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee card stock
Dragonflies punch
Messages Die
Misty Moonlight ribbon
Dandy Garden dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!