Monday, November 16, 2020

Little Ladybug

During Sale-a-bration last year, there was a special stamp set that you could earn as a hostess gift called Little Ladybug.  I actually didn't even open the case until about a month ago when I was putting together a birthday card for a family member.  


I decided to go with a simple flower image in the background and a popped up die cut circle with the ladybug image.  Both are colored in with Stampin' Blends and one is done on Whisper White card stock and the other on Very Vanilla.


Supplies:
Little Ladybug
Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler ink
Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow card stock
Stampin' Blends
Stitched Shapes framelits


Create custom die-cut shapes such as circles, squares, and ovals, in record time using the Stitched Shapes Dies. The dies are perfect for creating cards for any occasion.


* 12 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4" x 2-3/8" (8.3 x 6 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cut outs with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!