Monday, November 2, 2020

October Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout

This week I am going to share a lot of Paper Pumpkin projects, using the October kit as well as pieces from past kits. The first photo is of the October kit cards as they were designed.  


I cut down a few of the items in the kit to created a 12" x 12" layout on a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.  The photo mats are one of the card bases cut in two pieces.


The piece behind the "joy" element is part of the inside of an envelope that was cut up, I used the rest of it for a card I will share with you tomorrow.


You can sign up for the November kit right here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!