Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternative Cards

When I put together some alternative ideas for the cards in the October Paper Pumpkin kit, I didn't use too many extras.  The first picture again is the original cards as designed.


These cards use Crumb Cake card bases along with some die cuts from the Tasteful Label and Stitched Labels collections. The stamped images are from the stamp set in the kit.


Below are a couple cards using the card bases in the kit and a few scraps of In Good Taste designer series paper and some die cuts.


Finally, another card using the base from the kit along with a piece from the envelope I cut down and a die cut from the Stitched So Sweetly collection.

You can sign up for the November kit right here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!