Friday, October 29, 2021

Count Your Blessings

Today I wanted to get away from the Paper Pumpkin posts and show you a home décor piece I put together recently using the Harvest Meadow Suite collection. 


I began with a piece of distressed wood that I purchased at a craft store and began adding die cut pieces made using the Harvest Dies.  The flowers were stamped first with Memento Black ink before being cut out and colored with Stampin' Write markers.


I printed the sentiment on some Crumb Cake card stock and then die cut it with the Scalloped Contours dies. The layer beneath it is cut with the same set. 


Supplies:
Harvest Meadow Suite
Stampin' Write Markers
Memento Black, Crumb Cake and Pale Papaya ink
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, 
Soft Suede card stock
braided trim
Scalloped Contours dies



The Harvest Meadow Suite Collection is filled with organic and nature-inspired colors and designs, perfect for year-round celebrations! Bright colors are paired with soothing neutrals so this collection is versatile for all your crafting needs. You'll love the variety of nature-inspired images, designs, and patterns, and the creative and artistic possibilities the suite offers. This suite collection is also available in French.

The Harvest Meadow Suite Collection includes
* Nature's Harvest Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Harvest Dies (10% off)
* Harvest Meadow 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
* 3/8" (1 cm) Diamond Weave Ribbon
* Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
* Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder

Product colors: Bumblebee, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Soft Succulent

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!