Thursday, October 28, 2021

October Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout

While I showed you some alternative card ideas for the October Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday, today I have a scrapbook layout idea to share with you.  Again, the first picture is how the creator of the kit designed the cards in the kit to look...


The full picture of the layout wanted to blur on me a little due to the shimmer throughout the background paper.  It is easier to see on the close up...


I used lot so pieces from the kit on the layout, but the background is a piece of Peaceful Place designer series paper which coordinates well with the kit.


You can sign up for the November kit here!




Evoke a tranquil setting when you craft with this Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper. Or create a striking image by adding an unexpected pop of color. No matter what you're making, from greeting cards to scrapbook pages, these calming nature scenes and muted color schemes will set the perfect mood.

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!