Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October Stamp Club Projects



This month's stamp club again uses lots of designer series paper in our projects.  


Our layout uses one of the designer series paper collections from Sale-a-bration called Beautifully Penned along with some bright colors - Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black 
and Polished Pink.


The first card showcases a great feature of the Stamparatus - repetitive stamping...The designer series paper used on this card is called Whimsy and Wonder and the stamp set is called Christmas to remember. The die cut was made using the Scalloped Contour dies.


Finally, we used some Harvest Meadow designer series paper along with the Thinking Thanks and Peace stamp set.  I chose two different patterns from the collection to use in the background.


I hope you enjoyed these projects - if you would like to sit in on one of our monthly sessions sometime or would like to join our virtual club, you can contact me here.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!