Tuesday, October 26, 2021

September Paper Pumpkin Layout Idea

As I mentioned yesterday, the September Paper Pumpkin kit for meant to create little boxes like the picture below.  I showed you a few card ideas I came up with in the post yesterday and today I have a scrapbook layout idea for you as well.


I chose a piece of 12" x 12" Evergreen Elegance for my background and added some designer series paper from a collection called Eden's Garden which is a sneak peek product for you.  The collection will be available November 2nd...


I used two different designs from the collection and then added some negative leaf pieces that I cut down from a full sheet and added the veins of the leaves with stamps.  


My plan for this layout is to use it for one of my high school age children's class pictures for this year.





You can see the items that were in the kit below minus the stamp set and ink.  If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order refills until supplies are gone by going here. If you are not a subscriber yet and would like to order the November kit, you can go right here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!