Thursday, December 8, 2022

Love Treats

Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Love Treats Kit comes with everything you need to make sweet, homemade crafts and spread the love this season!







This month’s kit includes: 

  • 20 treat boxes measuring 3" x 2" x 15/16" (7.6 x 5.08 x 2.3 cm)
  • One photopolymer love-themed stamp set
  • One Basic Gray Ink Spot
  • Different die-cut stickers with heart designs
  • Coordinating colors include Petal Pink and Soft Succulent
  • Building the 20 treat boxes takes less than 60 minutes to complete





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!