Friday, December 16, 2022

Love, Joy and Happiness

This is another Stamp A Stack card in the rotation the last couple of months pairing retired stamp sets with current (although no longer available) designer series paper.


The designer series paper was in the Holiday catalog and is called Lights Aglow. It was a 6" x 6" collection with some rich colors and designs. The stamp sets used are called In the Pines and Encircled in Warmth and I also added some snowflakes using Metallic Silver ink with a stamp from the In the Pines stamp set.


Supplies:
In the Pines, Encircled in Warmth
Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, 
Metallic Silver ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Lights Aglow dsp





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!