Monday, December 12, 2022

The Angels Sing

When I put together Christmas cards for my Stamp A Stacks, I do not always use current stamp sets but try to pair the retired ones with current products. Usually, there are Christmas themed stamp sets that I just do not want to part with and the For Unto Us set used on this card is one of them.


The sentiment is stamped with Night of Navy ink and punched out with the Starburst Punch. In the background I have used Festive Foils specialty paper which is in the Holiday catalog and while supplies last is also 60% off! There are also a few Basic Rhinestones added for accents.


Supplies:
For Unto Us
Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Very Vanilla card stock
Starburst Punch
Festive Foils specialty paper
Basic Rhinestones 


Take your Christmas crafts up a notch with this Festive Foils 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper. These elegant foil-on-foil designs are perfect for layering. Add some peek-through die-cut pieces over the top of this dazzling paper to create a twinkling Christmas light effect that?s sure to wow!

* 6 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 3 single-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Cherry Cobbler, gold, Soft Succulent

This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!