Thursday, December 22, 2022

Stretch the Celebration

Here is another sneak peek of some products that will be available January 5th in the Mini catalog. The embossing folder used on Orchid Oasis card stock is called Cane Weave and it is a 3D folder. The designer series paper is called Fancy Flora and it comes in 6" x 6" sheets.


The die cuts are made with the Something Fancy dies which can be bundled with the stamp set used that is called Something Fancy. There are also some Flat Self-Adhesive Pearls added.


Supplies:
Something Fancy
Orchid Oasis ink
Orchid Oasis, Mint Macaron, Basic White card stock
2022/2024 In Color Glimmer paper
Fancy Flora dsp
Something Fancy dies
Flat adhesive backed Pearls
Cane Weave folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!