Thursday, April 13, 2023

Brightest Birthday

I did a little bit of mixing and matching of products on this birthday card. From the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection, I used the Cheerful Daisies stamp set and Cheerful Daisies Dies along with the Fresh as a Daisy designer series paper; all of which are new catalog products.


From the Countryside Inn Collection, I chose the Countryside Corners stamp set and Countryside Corners dies, 
which are also new products.
The sentiment is punched out using the Happy Labels Pick a Punch and I also incorporated some new colors into the card - Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Azure Afternoon and Bubble Bath.


Supplies:
Countryside Corners, Cheerful Daisies
Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Azure Afternoon ink
Boho Blue, Basic White, Moody Mauve card stock
Fresh as a Daisy dsp
Countryside Corners Dies
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Happy Labels Pick a Punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!