Thursday, April 6, 2023

More Than You Can Imagine


I know that the Many Messages stamp set and Messages die are retired, but I still love using them on cards because the sayings work for so many different occasions. 


For this card, I paired the coordinating stamp set and die with the Fancy Flora designer series paper and Artistically Inked stamp set. You have to look pretty hard to see the images from the Artistically Inked set, but I stamped an image on the Soft Succulent layer of card stock.


Supplies:
Many Messages, Artistically Inked 
Basic Gray ink
Basic White, Soft Succulent card stock
Fancy Flora dsp
Messages die



Have you ever wanted to create paper projects reminiscent of Impressionist greats like Monet and Van Gogh? If so, then the Fancy Flora 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper is just for you! The designs in this pack feature pastel hues painted on canvas. This paper works especially well for backgrounds and adding texture to die cuts and labels.

* 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Night of Navy, Orchid Oasis, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede

This paper crafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!