Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Get Our Celebration On

Over the next few weeks, I am going to try to share some samples of cards made with products that will be in the new catalog beginning May 2nd. The new catalog time always falls into the same time as seed potato shipping so it makes it a little harder to find the time to create fun projects, but I will do my best!


This card uses the Beautiful Balloon bundle which consists of a stamp set and dies. The stamp set has several options for two step stamping and with the help of the dies, there are so many possibilities for this bundle! 
I used a couple of the new (and returning) inks as well - Boho Blue, Pebbled Path and Lemon Lime Twist, along with Real Red, Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.


Supplies:
Beautiful Balloons
Real Red, Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Pebbled Path ink
Real Red, Basic White card stock
Beautiful Balloons dies

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!