Monday, April 24, 2023

Elegant Sympathy


This card uses several retired items but you could use the same layout with lots of different current products as well. 


The large design is from the Elegantly Said stamp set and the sentiment is from a Sale-a-bration 2022 stamp set called Special Moments. 

The designer series paper in the background is from the In Good Tastes collection and I used Orchid Oasis and Soft Succulent ink on the card.


Supplies:
Elegantly Said, Special Moments (SAB 2022)
Basic Gray, Basic White, Orchid Oasis card stock
Soft Succulent, Orchid Oasis ink
In Good Tastes dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!