Thursday, June 15, 2023

May Stamp Club Projects

I am so far behind that it is already the middle of June and I have not shared the May Stamp Club Projects! Well, here they are, finally...


The layout uses the Countryside Inn designer series paper, coordinating Countryside Corners dies and Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.


Next, we used the Cheerful Daisies stamp set along with the Fresh as a Daisy designer series paper. The daisy image is stamped with Bubble Bath and Moody Mauve ink with a Lemon Lolly center.


The last card has a vellum front, and I used a retired Vellum Layering Designs pattern, this product was in the 2022-2023 Idea Book and Catalog...The designer series paper is called Bright and Beautiful, and the stamp set I used for the sentiment is Lasting Joy.


We love new members or guests, contact me if you would like more information!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!