Tuesday, June 27, 2023

More June Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


As promised yesterday, I have four more alternative card ideas for you using the June Paper Pumpkin kit and a few other products. On the first two cards, I used the Countryside Corners dies to cut out a piece off the card base and then added one of the designs from the Countryside Inn designer series paper collection to the inside of the base so it would show through on the front. I also cut down one of the pieces from the kit using the same dies, then layered it on top of the designer series paper on the card on the right.


I used a couple die cuts of leaves I had sitting on my table along with a few flowers made with the stamp set in the kit and the add on dies.


In the above picture, the card on the right has the piece that I die cut out of one of the card bases used as a background piece. For the background in the card on the right, I cut down one of the Night of Navy card bases and embossed it with the Countryside Blossoms folder. 

The last picture again shows the cards as they were designed a couple variations.


Below is the video showcasing the June Paper Pumpkin kit - don't forget to sign up for the July kit before July 10th!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!