Monday, June 26, 2023

June Paper Pumpkin with Alternatives


Sometimes I enjoy sitting down to put together my Paper Pumpkin kit as the designers intended and other times, I like to create some alternative projects. This month, I put together two of each of the cards as intended (with slight variations) which you can see in the first picture below. Then, I made six more cards some of the remaining pieces of the kit along with a few other products.


I will share two of the alternative cards with you today and the other four tomorrow...

On the cards in the picture below, I used the optional add on dies called the Welcome in Dies along with the Countryside Corners dies, Countryside Blossoms Embossing folder, Sentimental Park stamp set, Twisted Rope 3D embossing folder, 1/8" ribbon combo pack, Tinsel Gems three pack and Delightfully Eclectic designer series paper.


Below is the video showcasing the June Paper Pumpkin kit - don't forget to sign up for the July kit before July 10th!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!