Monday, June 19, 2023

June Stamp Club Projects

For our June Stamp Club projects, I chose three different collections of designer series paper - all of which are on sale this month! Earthen Elegance, Bright and Beautiful and Inked Botanicals and you can find the sale items here...


The scrapbook layout uses the Earthen Elegance designer series paper along with coordinating card stock colors - Copper Clay, Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight and Pretty Peacock. The punch used is the retired Starlit punch.


The first card showcases the Inked Botanicals designer series paper and the Inked and Tiled stamp set. I chose three patterns of the paper and added them to the background before attaching the top layer. There are Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems and Lost Lagoon ribbon added for accents.


Lastly, we used a few patterns from the Bright and Beautiful designer series paper collection and paired that with the Beautiful Balloon bundle. There are some Adhesive Backed Solids Gems added as well.


Contact me for more information about our stamp clubs.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!