Tuesday, March 5, 2024

February Stamp Club


I am really late in sharing the February Stamp Club projects! We used three different collections of designer series paper on our projects last month and did some fancy folding.


The layout showcases the Flight and Airy designer series paper that was a Sale-a-bration FREE item, the card stock colors coordinated with the colors in the designer series paper collection - Boho Blue, Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam, Pecan Pie, Basic White and Garden Green.


The first card we made uses the Poetic Expressions collection of designer series paper and we also used the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder, Deckled Circles Dies and Perennial Postage dies. The stamp set used was Inked and Tiled and we added some Faceted Gems Trio Pack embellishments.


This is the same card showing the diagonal cut and additional piece of card stock added.


The last card is a type of waterfall card using the Perennial Lavender designer series paper and Paper Butterfly Accents.


We always love new members, contact me here for information about our clubs.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!