Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Congratulations

For this card, I used some Masterfully Made designer series paper for my background along with a couple of different embossing folders for texture. 


The Lost Lagoon piece of card stock is embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D folder and the Pretty Peacock card stock is embossed with one of the Geometric Patterns folders.
The cake image is from the Curved Occasions stamp set and is colored in with Memento Black ink and punched out with the Starburst punch.


Supplies:
Curved Occasions
Memento Black, Basic Gray ink
Stampin' Write Markers
Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock card stock
Starburst Punch
Masterfully Made dsp
Geometric Patterns folder
Distressed Tile 3D folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!