Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March Stamp Club Projects

There was lots of colors and patterns used in the stamp club projects this month and I also chose several products that were online exclusives as well.


The first card uses several items from the Flowering Zinnias suite of products along with the Nested Essentials dies. The card stock colors are Lemon Lolly, Gorgeous Grape and Basic White.


Our next card uses products from the A Little Late suite along with some Stampin' Write markers, Basic White and Pecan Pie card stock.


Finally, the layout showcases the Sweet Thoughts Memories and More card pack along with coordinating card stock colors - Garden Green, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock and Basic White.


We would love to have you join us sometime! Contact me for details.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!