Monday, March 4, 2024

Enjoy Your Day


The Sale-a-bration stamp set called Heartfelt Hellos is one I that I plan to keep in my stamp library for awhile. I had fun putting this card together using some different die cuts and designer series paper.


The largest die cut was made with the Radiating Stitches dies and the Sweet Sorbet piece behind the sentiment was made with the 
Picture This dies. 
The designer series paper pattern is from the Poetic Expressions collection. 


Supplies:
Heartfelt Hellos (SAB 2024)
Early Espresso ink
Basic White, Bubble Bath, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet card stock
Radiating Stitches Dies
Picture This Dies
Poetic Expressions dsp


Express yourself with the Poetic Expressions 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. The soothing colors and graceful designs will add a touch of classic elegance to any paper crafting project. The large sheets are ideal for scrapbook pages. Or you can cut the sheets to size and use them to create a background for cards, gift tags, and more!

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Boho Blue, Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wheat

This paper crafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.


Supplies: 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!