Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simply Wonderful

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is to use paper piercing on our projects.  One of my non winning Artisan Award projects included that element so I thought I would share it today.


I pierced around the Peach Parfait and then added some white gel pen for a faux stitched look.


The Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder on the inside were embossed with the Stripes impressions folder.


The card uses a lot of little elements and texture, mostly made from scraps.

6 comments:

Stamping T! said...

Kris, This is just soooooo pretty, I never seem to know how to pull 'scraps' together but this card just wants me to have a go if the outcome is half as cute I am in!
Cheers,
T

Christy Velasquez said...

WOW I love this card! All the colors and shapes go so cute together.

Brenda Taylor said...

wonderful card! I love all the different elements on it

Jonia said...

This is beautiful Kris! A definite WOW!

Kat said...

What a fun and oh so cute card!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

WoW!!! Love all the elements. I love busy cards and this one is perfect. The piercing just finishes it off.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!