Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thanks so much

This week's Late Night Stampers Challenge is to use bugs on our projects.  I think I only have one stamp set with a bug in it so my card is made with the Nature Walk stamp set.


The bug image is stamped on the Raspberry Ripple piece using the same color ink.


Supplies:
Tiny Tags, Nature Walk
Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery card stock
Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive classic ink and markers
Jewelry tag punch
Certainly Celery 3/8" taffeta ribbon
Elegant lines folder
Linen thread
Vintage trinkets
dimensionals

3 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your colours. I also love how you did the bug stamping. Very subtle and pretty. A great example using bugs.

Jonia said...

Wow I love this and yes it took me a minute, but I finally saw your insects stamped on there. Beautiful work.

MJ said...

Beautiful! I love everything about this card, the pin, tag, insect, embossing, colors etc. Awesome card!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!