Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wonderful You and Ribbon Share

At Late Night Stampers this week we have a color challenge using Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.  I decided to break out the new Oval Accents Die for this one and after I cut it out, embossed it with the Elegant Lines impressions folder.


Supplies:
Delicate Doilies
Loving Thoughts
Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight card stock
Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo classic ink
Brights Brads
Clear oval accent die
Elegant Lines impressions folder

Ribbon Share:

I am again doing a ribbon share from the new catalog this year.  The ribbons I have chosen are the 3/8" Stitched ribbon (5 colors), 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon(10 colors)  and the 1/4" Stitched Ribbon(10 colors).



You would receive 2 yards of each of 25 different ribbons for $38 (plus postage if applicable)

If you are interested, you can e-mail me here.  I will place an order when I have 5 people signed up and will continue until there is no longer any interest.

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Wonderful card Kris! Love the simplicity!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card is beautiful! Awesome job with the colours!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!