Friday, June 22, 2012

Forever and Always

With so many weddings and anniversaries this time of year, I have a card today and tomorrow in those themes for you.  Today's card is a quick and easy one until you add the pearls to the dots on the ribbon, that takes a little bit of time.


I wanted to use the scallop dots ribbon but since the dots are white and I was using vanilla, I thought this would be a fun way to alter it. 


Supplies:
Loving Thoughts
Very Vanilla and Marina Mist card stock
Basic Black classic ink
Vintage Wallpaper folder
Basic pearls
Marina Mist scallop dots ribbon
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!