Friday, June 15, 2012

Textures

Embossing folders are some of my favorite tools to use for cards and we have a few new ones in the catalog that are larger than the ones we have previously had available.  The new size (6 3/8" x 4 1/4" is awesome for use on scrapbook pages as well as cards. 


One difference with the larger folders is that they cannot go through the Big Shot sideways, but there are lots of ways around that and personally I do not use them that direction very often anyway.  If you have questions about how to adjust their use, e-mail me and I will be happy to help.


The first layer in these cards is one of the new In Colors called Primrose Petals and it coordinates well with Old Olive and Baja Breeze.  The top card uses the Argyle Folder and the bottom one uses the Chevron folder; they both have Perfect Polka Dots used for the Old Olive layer.

Supplies:
Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Thoughts and Prayers
Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Marina Mist card stock
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Regal Rose and Primrose Petals classic ink and markers
Apothecary Accents framelits
Labels collection framelits
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Chevron folder
Argyle folder
Scallop oval punch
large oval punch
oval punch
basic pearls
Beau Chateau fabric
Vintage trinkets
Chocolate Chip satin ribbon
dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!