Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cousins

The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is Anything But a Card so today I have a scrapbook page featuring the Fan Fair Designer Series Paper.


Under the title I have used the Large Scallop Edgelit to cut out some Crumb Cake card stock.


The sentiment and surrounding image are part of the designer series paper - one of the patterns has lots of pieces you can cut out with sayings or journaling pieces.


Supplies:
Fan Fair DSP
Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray card stock
Basic Gray classic ink
Basic Gray marker
Neutrals buttons

3 comments:

MJ said...

What a great page! I love it.

Jonia said...

Love this sweet page.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is a beautiful page! I love all the elements you used.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!