Monday, September 29, 2014

Cheerful Christmas

 
I have two similar cards to share with you today and given that I am still harvesting crops right now and running low on things to share, that is probably not the best idea on my part!  Oh well, they are just variations on each other so I thought it was best to share them at the same time!

 
I have used the Cheerful Christmas stamp set and All is Calm specialty designer series paper and stamped both images with Bermuda Bay ink.

 
The background on the second card is also stamped with Metallic Silver ink and another image from the same stamp set.  I thought the basic rhinestones would be a nice touch as well.
 
Supplies:
Cheerful Christmas
Bermuda Bay, Metallic Silver ink
Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
corner rounder
All is Calm specialty paper
basic rhinestones
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!