Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your Sunshine

 
This saying always reminds me of my daughter so I love to use it!  The card is another simple one using the circle images and saying from Ray of Sunshine, some washi tape and circle punches.

 
This summer was a HUGE milestone for my little girl, she finally learned to ride her bike after lots of falls, tears and scrapes.  I know that is a big deal for any child, but she has some right side weakness and balance issues due to a stroke she had when she was a baby so it was all the more wonderful to finally conquer it.
 
 
Supplies:
Ray of Sunshine
Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede ink
Maritime dsp
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Sweet Sadie and Watercolor Wonder washi tape
1 3/4" circle punch
 2" circle punch
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!