Thursday, September 11, 2014

Celebrate


On page 13 of the Catalog and Idea Book there is a very versatile stamp set called Fabulous Four and I have chosen it for my card today.  The background of Pear Pizzazz is randomly stamped with one of the sentiments and a stamp from the August Paper Pumpkin kit. 
 
 
On the corners I used some Typeset specialty paper and added the main sentiment to middle matted with Marina Mist card stock.
 
Supplies:
Fabulous Four
Pear Pizzazz and Blackberry Bliss ink
Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss card stock
Typeset specialty paper
Venetian crochet trim ribbon
vintage trinkets
Paper Pumpkin (August '14)
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!