Saturday, September 6, 2014

Phase 10 Box

 
Over the summer the kids and I played a lot of games of Phase 10 and the box kind of had seen better days.  When I was looking for fun things to alter one day I picked up this box and it wasn't until I had it sitting on my desk for about a month that I opened it and discovered it would be great for holding the Phase 10 cards.

 
Before adding any papers to the box, I used my Rich Razzleberry blendabilities maker (the middle shade) and colored the wood in the places that I knew would show after I added the papers and card stock.

 
Next, I added some card stock layers and my "phase 10" using the Sweet Taffy designer series paper, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry card stock. 

 
Lastly, I added a couple arrows, one that is a wooden essential element which I also used the blendabilities marker on and the other is a punched piece from the What's Up punch.

 
Finally, I added some 3/4" Chevron ribbon (Pumpkin Pie) and had my new game card holder.
 
Supplies:
Metro Type alphabet, Epic Alphabet
Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie ink
Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry card stock
What's up punch
Wooden essentials elements
3/4" chevron ribbon
Sweet Taffy dsp
corner punch
sticky strip
Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!