Monday, September 22, 2014

Letterpress Winter

 
The Letterpress Winter stamp set in the Holiday catalog caught my eye right away because of the image that frames a sentiment for the most part I think.  Of course, that image isn't even on this card I am sharing today! 

 
I decided to stamp the large snowflake image on the card base of Crumb Cake and then punched a 2" circle in the Lost Lagoon layer that went over the top. 

 
The tag was created with the angled tag topper punch and corner punch.
 
Supplies:
Letterpress Winter
Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow ink
Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon card stock
angled tag topper punch
corner punch
2" circle punch
silver basics buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!