Thursday, September 4, 2014

All is Calm

 
This card will eventually end up in my Stamp A Stacks before Christmas, I say eventually because I won't be able to fit one in until after harvest (sometime in late October I hope).  It is made using the All is Calm specialty paper and Endless Wishes stamp set.

 
The sentiment piece is an Apothecary accent die cut and I have added some silver satin ribbon as well.
 
 
Supplies:
Endless Wishes
Whisper White card stock
Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Lost Lagoon ink
Apothecary accents framelits
All is Calm specialty paper
silver satin ribbon
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!