Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nature's Peace


When you don't have a lot of time to create, this stamp set works well since it has a large image and lots of things going on!  Of course, you could very easily use markers and make the images all different colors as well if you have the time and patience :)
 
I used Old Olive ink on Old Olive card stock and added some Real Red card stock that was embossed with the Stylish Stripes folder behind it.
 
Supplies:
Nature's Peace
Old Olive ink
Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Real Red card stock
Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon
Stylish Stripes folder
corner rounder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!